If you recently bought a home and you have a whole new blank canvas of a backyard to begin landscaping, or if you’ve just been neglecting your garden for a while and want to start beautifying it, then we have all the tips for you!
When you begin your landscaping project…
- You’ll want to make a year-round plan (don’t buy plants that only flourish in the summer, but try to pick ones that bloom all year)
- Plan where you could build a rock or stone pathway instead of walking through all of your hard work
- Features of running water like small streams, ponds, or fountains add that much needed natural look to your space
- Adding a seating area can make the space much more welcoming and functional for you, your family, and your guests
- Do your best at implementing more curved lines throughout the space instead of hard edges
- Have fun playing with the lighting whether it be with string lights, fairy lights, or even motion sensor lights to brighten up the space at night
If you end up finding yourself in need of some help getting your garden space how you’ve dreamt it to be, give us a call!