Green Touch team members conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism and treat their clients and each other with courtesy and respect at all times. They expect the best of themselves and make sure that things are done the right way. The Green Touch reputation is built on the integrity and sense of community that characterizes every associate, whether the associate is on the sales, the customer service, the office, or the management team.
TOP 7 REASONS TO HIRE US
1) Satisfaction Guaranteed – Our business is not just pruning or removing trees. We’re also in the business of exceeding our client’s expectations by providing quality work and great customer support. We gladly assist them and answer any questions even years after the job has been completed.
2) Communication – We like to meet one on one with our clients at their homes or place of business to discuss their projects. We always answer our phones, unless we’re meeting in person with another customer. If you leave a voice mail, we’ll call you back within an hour. We respond to email inquiries within 24 hours. If you prefer text, if not driving, we’ll text back immediately.
3) Work Ethics – We take the time to explain all the details before starting any job so there are no surprises. We don’t cheat, lie or cut corners. We are of the belief that “people reap what they sow”. Integrity is a must in any kind of business.
4) Equipment – A doctor is not able to save lives without the proper instruments or equipment. Every type of business must have the necessary tools and proper training to operate them. We invest in the best tools in the industry – whether be stump grinders, chain saws or climbing equipment, we have what is needed to complete your project.
5) Environment – The local and global environments are important to us. The trees we remove or prune don’t end up in a landfill somewhere. We pay a fee to have them recycled and turned into mulch for gardens or planting mix for new trees and plants. Our equipment and vehicles are serviced regularly to reduce emissions.
6) Industry Experience – Anybody can cut or remove a limb from a tree. But only a few are capable or trained to take care of our urban forests like they’re supposed to. We not only put into practice industry recommendations and guidelines, but also use many tricks of the trade we have accumulated throughout the years.
7) Community – We are local folks. We live and work in the areas we serve. We stay active in the community – we attend local events and look for ways we can contribute to make our communities cleaner, safer and stronger.
We love referrals! Please refer us to your friends, family and business associates.
THANKS for staying in touch with Green Touch!